All services and operations are provided by www.mining.sg (hereinafter referred to as SG Mining). “Service Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as This Agreement) specifies the rights and obligations of SG Mining’s services which have been agreed on by both of SG Mining and its users. By using our site users agree to the terms and conditions of SG Mining . According to This Agreement, SG Mining–acting as the operator of SG Mining website (www.mining.sg)–will provide users with the relevant services. Users who do not agree to This Agreements are forbidden from using SG Mining website. SG Mining has right to revise This Agreement at any time. Upon any modification to This Agreement, SG MINING will update this page, so users can read the updated agreement at any time.
(1) SG Mining allows all users of the platform to purchase GPU miners as an investment.
(2) The service operated by SG Mining allows the user to purchase GPU miners with SGD payment. However, SG Mining offers the user its services for use only if the user fully understands, complies and agrees with This Agreement.
(3) Depending on the user’s place of residence, the user may not be able to use all the functions of the site. It is the user’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in his/her place of residence and/or place from which the user accesses this Site.
(4) The user acknowledges and agrees that, transactions once made, are non-refundable for any reason and that the user has done his/her due diligence to determine the accuracy of any information provided on www.mining.sg.
(1) The user has the right to enter and use the site and the services, as long as he/she agrees to and actually complies with This Agreement. By using the site, the user agrees to accept and comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
(3) The user undertakes to monitor all and any changes on his/her account, including but not limited to the balance matters.
(4) The user undertakes not to use the service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
(5) The user is responsible for any and all damages caused and all liability actions brought against SG Mining for infringement of third party rights or violation of applicable laws.
(4) SG Mining is not responsible for any malfunction, breakdown, delay or interruption of the Internet connection, or any reason why our site is unavailable at any given time.
(1) When you create an SG Mining account, SG Mining will ask for personal information, which is not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, credit card etc. SG Mining will never share your information with a third-party without notifying you first and asking for your permission.
(2) You acknowledge and agree that, SG Mining may, on requests from governmental authorities (including judicial and administrative departments), provide user information provided by you to SG Mining, transaction records and any other necessary information. If you allegedly infringe upon any other’s intellectual rights or other legitimate interests, SG Mining may provide the necessary ID information of you to the interest holder if SG Mining preliminarily decides that the infringement exists.
(1) You hereby agree that, SG Mining shall have the right to terminate all or part of SG Mining services to you, temporarily freeze or permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on SG Mining at SG Mining’s sole discretion, without any prior notice, for whatsoever reason, and SG Mining shall not be liable to you or any third party; however, SG Mining shall have the right to keep and use the transaction data, records and other information that is related to such account.
(2) You agree that, after the termination of agreement between you and SG Mining, SG Mining shall still have the rights to: keep your user’s information and all the transaction information during your use of SG Mining services; Claim against you according to this agreement if you have violated any laws, This Agreement or the rules during your use of SG Mining services.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of SG Mining and others used on the site are the property of SG Mining and its respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio materials used on this site belong to SG Mining. The trademarks and other materials on the site should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, no matter manual or automated. The use of any materials from the site on any other site or a networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
1) The trading of commodities involves a significant amount of risk. Miner prices may be adjusted according to market fluctuations without prior notice or compensation. Once the miner is sold, a refund or return is not available. It can only be used for altcoins mining now. Altcoins’ prices can fluctuate in a large swing, the mining profit is connected to the price of altcoins, so you may gain or lose value of your assets. Any currency may be subject to large swings in value and may even become absolutely worthless. There is always an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying miners on the market.
(1) In no event shall SG Mining be liable for any failure or delay of service resulted from regular equipment maintenance of the information network, connection error of information network, error of computers, communication or other systems, power failure, strike, labour disputes, riots, revolutions, chaos, insufficiency of production or materials, fire, flood, tornado, blast, war, governmental acts, judicial orders or omission by third parties.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, SG Mining is not responsible for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered is caused by a breach of the Service Agreement by SG Mining.
This Service Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore unless otherwise expressly provided. If any portion of this Service Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such portion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining portion.